407 Provencher Boulevard

May 26th, 2024
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm

The Belgian Club was established in 1905 as a place for members of the Winnipeg area Belgian community to socialize. Constructed by Frank Wyant and Marcel De Leeuw under the guidance of architect JA. Senecal, the building has gone through many additions to accommodate the growing Belgian community. The second floor was added in 1911 and is especially notable for its original tin ceilings that can be seen in the upper hall. We welcome everyone to our building, try Belgian bowling (aka rolle bolle), see a Belgian Folk Dance, chat with our volunteers and enjoy everything we can offer!

Doors Open Winnipeg 2024 is now complete. Join us next year for Doors Open Winnipeg 2025 on May 24th and 25th!

Facilities at this location:


Learn More: